Le Marais | gold vermeil bracelet
Le Marais ; a adjustable bracelet handmade by Jules Bean in her Harderwijk studio.
- Gold vermeil, 18K gold over sterling silver.
- Freshwater pearl
- one size: adjustable, 16,5 - 19,5cm
- Handmade in Harderwijk, The Netherlands.
All orders placed before 12:00 pm Central European Time (CTE) will be directly picked and packed and deposited to our post carrier PostNL or DPD for international orders - within 24 hours. Shipping times and costs vary depending your country.
We offer free shipping on all orders above €75 within the Netherlands. On orders below €75 we charge €6.50
Estimated delivery: 1 - 2 working days.
EU member states
We offer free shipping on all orders above €150 within the EU. On orders below €150 we charge a shipping fee depending on your country. Shipping times vary depending your country.
Estimated delivery: 2 - 5 working days.
Rest of the World
We offer worldwide shipping.
Estimated delivery: 5 - 22 working days.
Note: International orders outside the EU member states, exclude custom fees and all additional taxes. We can’t be held responsible for any additional taxes.
If you’re not satisfied with your order you may return your unused and undamaged item(s) for any reason, within 30 days.
Process for returns
To return your order, simply follow the steps below:
1. Send us an email, within 30 days of receiving your order, to email@example.com and let us know which item(s) you would like to return.
2. Send your unused and undamaged item(s) and the original packaging back to us within 30 days.
3. Seal the box securely.
4. Return at your nearest post office and send it to our return address below. The return shipment costs must be paid by the customer and are not covered by Polycurios.
6. Keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of you return.
Once we receive your returns, all item(s) will be inspected. Products must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and labels attached.
A full refund of the purchase price will be given, including the original shipping charges. If an item is used or damaged, a refund will be refused.
The shipping costs made by the costumer to return an order, must be paid by the customer and are not covered by POLYCURIOS. Unless there was a mistake in delivery.
We will refund your order within 10 working days counting from the day we receive your order. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 14 days to receive your return.
If you want to exchange your order you’ll need to place a new order and return the original product for a refund.