Leather Keecie wallet with a silk screen of a one of our favourite plants: the Great Masterwort, on the inside. If you look closely at this delicate flower you’ll see it consists of a collection of minuscule flowers. The studio screen-prints the pattern manually, so every item is unique!
We offer various print, colours and sizes of the Keecie collection so be sure to check them all out and pick your favorite. Made of premium leather it will last you a lifetime but in case it would break, Keecie offers a free repair service ensuring life long use. ♥︎
Designed by Klaartje de Hartog in her Amsterdam studio.
- a silkscreen print of a Great Masterwort on the inside
- a small front compartment for cards you regularly use
- a separate zipped compartment for small change
- two small compartments for cards and business cards
- two large compartments for banknotes, receipts or maybe your phone
- purse closes with a popper fastener
- available in our five favourite colours
- the same model also available with a different print: Cat Chase medium
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 10 cm
You can remove any scratches by blow-drying the leather. The paraffin layer on the leather melts in the scratches due to the heat from the hair dryer, making them less visible. The leather does not have to be treated
Keecie x Polycurios Amsterdam.
All keecie bags, wallets and accessories are made with love in a family sewing workshop in Poland. Each Keecie item is designed by Klaartje de Hartog in her Amsterdam studio and completely manufactured by hand and therefore unique!
This item is made from Used Look leather. Keecie uses 100% high-quality leather that is made especially for them in Italy. The leather for this bag is full-grain aniline cowhide, which is a type of leather that ages nicely when used.
The leather has a thin protective layer of paraffin so that you can still see its beautiful structure – therefore making each Keecie bag truly unique!
All Keecie items have an original Keecie print on the inside that is screen-printed by hand with a water-based paint. Keecie uses strong YKK zippers for their bags. The snap buttons are from the Prym brand.